Saturday, September 6, 2014

A little bit........

of Rogue Redhead :)

Hi there......

It's ages since I have played with my Rogue Redhead stamps....Love my ladies :)

It's my SIL's birthday soon and I need a couple of cards so I decided to go a bit Vintage :)



I have used a stamp from my gorgeous 'Milliner Misses'  set...

She is coloured with Spectrums......the paper is, I think from an old set off QVC from many moons ago! The sentiment is one of my favourite from Penny Black...

I just added ribbon, corners and little punched flowers...

Thanks for looking....

She xx

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Beautiful card She. I love the mix of greens with your lovely image.
Toni xx

Shar B said...

Very pretty! Love it!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Your way with Rogue Redheads is brilliant She, love the little flowers around the corners! Chrisx