Saturday, August 16, 2014

You Make Me ..........

Smile all over my Face :) :)

Morning.....

I wanted to make a Birthday card for a friend.....unfortunately it went a little late, but I'm pleased to say that she liked it....:)

I was mooching round Etsy (as you do!!!) and I found these FAB Digi stamps....Vera Lane .........designed by the very talented Janet Klein....who designs for Stampotique..........I LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥ them.....


I have used 'Whimsical Girl'.....coloured with my Spectrum Noirs.  To make the card background I squished a few colours of Distress Ink re-inkers onto my craft sheet and sprayed water onto them...swiped the card around and dries with my heat gun and repeated until I got the look that I liked...I then used some of Dylusions background stamps....The girlie looked a little lost just placed onto the card, so I got a piece of thin textured card and just rubbed DIs over it and then overstamped....The sentiment is a Personal Impressions one that I've had for ages....

I was so pleased with it that I made a little tag to go with it........




Thanks for looking....

She xx

5 comments:

Kate said...

I love these She :) Such great set and i love the sentiments ...never heard of these before off to have a look .
Kate xx

misteejay said...

Great card She - love the background colours.
Toni xx

rachel said...

these are awesome She - what an amazing image - brilliant xx

ionabunny said...

Very cute image and sentiments. Love the colours you used

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh My! This has definitely made me smile! On a massive catchup!! Chrisx