Friday, August 29, 2014

Playing Catch Up....

Part Two....

For The Craft Barn Challenge in the middle of June the words were........

PROUD & VINTAGE.......

I went with 'VINTAGE' for my Tag......



My gorgeous Dress is by Stamps Happen.......this was stamped onto a piece of cream card and then I used DIs over the top and 'water splattered'! It's coloured in with Coloursoft pencils and glossy accents applied over the top....the edges were ripped against a ruler and dark ink run round the edges. The tag was done in the same way.


Thanks for looking....

She xx

4 comments:

misteejay said...

You are on a roll She.

What a lovely tag.

Toni xx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely beautiful tag.
luv
Debby

Coco said...

This tag is totally FABULOUS my dear She, I wanted to tell you it again here (and by the way admire it again and on a larger screen than my phone lol!!!) Hugs x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Fabulous She, Love your glam lady and the fab quote! Chrisx