Thursday, August 28, 2014

Playing Catch Up....

Part One!!!

I have missed taking part in a few of the Craft Barn Challenges, but want to have a complete set of tags...so I have decided to play 'catch up!'

The Ninth challenge way back in May was

'UNIQUE & FAME'.....



I have gone with my favourite Girlie :) :) The background was created with Distress re-inkers and then over stamped and clear embossed.
I used a favourite Oscar Wilde Quote....
I just finished off with a brad and my initial :)...

Thanks for looking.......hopefully more to come :)

She xx

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Another super tag She.

Toni xx

massofhair said...

Stunning background, love the shiny clear embossing really sets off your favourite Christy Tomlinson girlie.

A fantastic quote :-) xxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh Sheila! I love your girlie (I think I might have said that before). I think that one day I may catch up on Craft Barn but for now I'm on catch up with looking at blogs - off to see what else you've been up to! Hugs, Chrisx