Monday, August 25, 2014

Grace...

Morning :)

The words for the Craft Barn Challenge  are:

PEACEFUL or GRACE.....

For my Tag this time, I have used 'GRACE'



My gorgeous Lady is 'Lady Of Grace'   by Stampington. I have had her for a long time and thought it was about time I used her :)

I have used a Tag by Crafty Individuals which already has a light background on it. I coloured the tag with DIs making sure where I was going to stamp was left uncoloured. She is stamped with StazOn and coloured with my Coloursoft pencils.  I have used a couple of background stamps to complete the tag...

Thanks for looking..

She xx

18 comments:

Fiona Spain said...

A lovely tag and pictue.

butterfliecrafter said...

Love everything about this tag, the background, subtle but still full of interest, the graceful lady and the doodles around your quote.

Helen said...

What a beautiful image, over a great background.

misteejay said...

Beautiful tag She - love the stamp you have used.
Toni xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your Lady of Grace was simply PERFECT for this challenge. And so was the tag. I so enjoyed how you colored her. She is beautiful and you made her even more so.

massofhair said...

Your Tag background is amazing, can you see the lady in the background on the right hand side where the green and coral blend?

Grace reminds me of a very young Shirley Mclaine, beautifully coloured and a lovely quote:-) xxx

TwinkleToes2day said...

So beautiful The colours are gorgeous! :D

thassos456 said...

Fab tag. Love the lady of grace stamp. :)

kaybee said...

Great tag. Love that stylised lady stamp.

pearshapedcrafting said...

This really is a calm looking tag! I love the quote and your lady is beautiful! Hugs, Chrisx

Julie Wheatman said...

A very aptly named stamp for your quote.A Lovely image and a lovely tag

Scrapmate said...

Love the image you have used and your background.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A gorgeous tag, love the background.

~*~Patty S said...

Your tag is really beautiful and the quote is perfect too!
This is my first time playing along in the Q&L challenge.

Craftyfield said...

Beautiful tag, love the quote too!

gardenpinks said...

Love the lady image and the background, a beautiful tag

lena-dailyscrap said...

Lovely tag! Gorgeous background!

maggie said...

A beautiful tag. The image is perfect for your chosen quote.