Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A friend........

listens with the heart.......

Morning...

I have been playing with the fantastic digi stamps by Vera Lane  I love these....They are designed by Janet Klein who designs for Stampotique...


I have use 'Firefly Fairies'  for my card....coloured with Spectrums and just a little Glossy Accents on her lips and heart...

The background is created with Distress Reinkers and water...and then over stamping around the edge. The image would have been lost just on this, so a matt was created for her with embossed paper which just had some DIs rubbed over the top.

The Quote is from a little set I have had for ages.....One of the benefits of 'de-cluttering' is I've found little gems like this one and the little Heart brad :)

Thanks for looking...

She xx

4 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely card She. The colours are beautiful and I love the quote.
Toni xx

Inkypinkycraft said...

what a wonderful make She! love the image and the colours are fab x

massofhair said...

Love these digi stamps, have followed the link and now following on Pinterest and on Etsy, thank you so much! Had no idea she designed digi stamps.

Stunning card, love all the colours and the saying is fantastic :-) xxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Fabulous card She! Must investigate these digis. I love the background you have made! Chrisxx