Sunday, July 27, 2014

Ignorance??

Hi there....

It's been ages since I took part in the Craft Barn Challenge  but I had a bit of time today and thought I'd have a play!

The two words this fortnight are...MIND and IGNORANCE..........I decided to go with IGNORANCE and the first Quote that came to mind.....

Here is my Tag............




I LOVE this little Owl.....An absolute bargain! He is a Magenta wood mounted one and a steal at £2.50 :) The background is created with a gorgeous Indigo Blu 'Bubbles' stamp, Distress Inks and a little water splattering! I stamped the Owl first and made a mask so that I could colour round him. The Quote is computer generated. Finally, I've covered him with Glossy Accents.....

I am so pleased that I have found the time to take part again!! I have a note of the other words and have found some Quotes, so will be playing catch up, even though it's too late to enter them....

Thanks for looking....

She xx

18 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love this She! Your little glossy owl looks so surprised at your quote! Hugs, Chrisx

misteejay said...

I love your tag She - the owl is so cute and I love the Glossy Accents finish.
Toni xx

thassos456 said...

Thus tag is so cool ad the owl is a real cutie. Love the colour combo and the background. Fab :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I wondered why I hadn't seen your name lately. It was good to see this lovely tag you created for this challenge. The quote definitely fits the wise owl and the artwork. Lovely.

Coco said...

Just a little message on your blog to say Hi She! I'm very happy to have found you, I love this tag so much!! (As well as the previous one with your JOFY stamps and your ribbon colored with mustard ink ^^). Well done for the Craft Barn challenge, good luck!
And looking at your last makes, I want to tell you that I really love the way you put Glossy accents on many of them, it gives a wonderful finishing touch to your gorgeous cards and tags. Hugs, Coco xxx

butterfliecrafter said...

Love everything about your tag,fab background,cute little owl which really pops with the glossy accents. Have fun with the catch up,me too need to catch up one challenge.

kaybee said...

Love that owl - I want him! Great tag, everything works so well together.

Helen said...

Great to see you back, She, and I love your owl - perfect image to go with your quote.

Elaine said...

What a great background and the owl is so cute. Great quote too!

Scrapmate said...

Lovely shiny owl, I love your background and it's good to hear the rest of that well-known saying.

TwinkleToes2day said...

Super cute owl and the background is beautiful :D

Craftyfield said...

The background is superb and the glossy owl perfect for the quote. Beautiful tag!

Julie Wheatman said...

Really love how you have done your tag - Fab owl stamp - definetly a bargain and I think he will get well used too :-)

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Lovely background, and the owl is just perfectly adorable!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A gorgeous tag, I love the owl.

Fiona Spain said...

Love how you used glossy accents on the owl.

gardenpinks said...

Love this tag especially the owl - owls are a great favourite of mine! Great quote too.

maggie said...

Fabulous background to your tag and your bargain stamp goes perfectly with your chosen quote.