Saturday, June 21, 2014

Blommin' Marvellous...

Morning :)
Today I'd like to share a Tag I made for a friend.
I started with 4 colours of PaperAtsy paints and brayered them onto my Tag...I then coloured over them with my DIs.....and did a bit of water splattering! The gorgeous flowers are from a stamp set by the very talented Jo Firth Young.....♥ love these....



I coloured with my pencils and then put Glossy Accents over the top....I love these Derwent Coloursoft pencils as I can use Glossy over the top without the colour moving...I coloured the ribbon with my favourite DI...Mustard Seed :)

I'm glad to say that my friend loved her Tag :) Thanks for looking...

She xx

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Great tag She. I love the colours used and the Glossy Accents looks very effective.

Toni xx

rachel said...

the glossy accents look brilliant - I love this tag She - fabulous xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Just wondering how I missed this then realised we were away! I just love it She, the Glossy accents is a stroke of genius! We really will have to sort out a date!! Chrisx