Friday, May 2, 2014

Here Comes...........

May!

Hi there.....I've really surprised myself...I'm keeping up to date with my Art Calendar and really enjoying it!!

Here is May's page....


I used my PaperArtsy paints for the background and brayered them on. I used some stamps made by the super talented Kate Crane. I added the little Bird by PaperArtsy, as there was a bit of a gap between my Journalling Tags!

I've also made a start on my backgrounds for the next few months!!

This is for June....


July.....


And August!...........I realise most of my lovely flowers will be covered.......but I'll try and make sure they are peeping through!

Thanks for looking....

She xx

9 comments:

Candy C said...

She King...I think your art calendar is wonderful ! Your backgrounds you have created will definitely help you continue to craft very special month by month pages. I love those Kate Crane stamps. I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet thoughts. <3 Candy

massofhair said...

WOW gorgeous calendar pages She! Colours and designs are delightful:-) xxx

rachel said...

wonderful work - love this she xx

misteejay said...

Your art calendar is going to be amazing by the end of the year. Your completed pages are lovely and the prepared backgrounds are beautiful.

Continue having fun with this project She - the results are fab.

Toni xx

Carol said...

WOW Gorgeous prepped pages - how organised are you!! love them

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Beautiful way to keep ahead by creating your backgrounds. I can't seem to find the right balance with mine, and now I'm even more bland than ever. You would think by the 4th year, I would have it down, but NO. Yours on the other hand, is fantastic. What a way to get creative and ready for this springtime.

craftytrog said...

Gorgeous backgrounds & your blue & mauve May page is beautiful She! x

sue :) said...

Super page this month, can't wait to see your next pages complete. : )

jo said...

Loving all these She. Can't wait to see July finished!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...