Saturday, April 12, 2014

Vanilla in PINK..........

Walking the Dog!!!

Hi there.....it's my niece's 19th  birthday next week (how did that happen???I remember her being born........)

Here is the card I made for mum to give her.......



I have used  'Vanilla'  by Penny Black.......my brother has recently got a dog and she does take it out for walks, but he's a bit bigger than this one!!!

I've used an old  Sketch and Stash sketch and the papers are by Dovecraft.

She is coloured with my Spectrums and my new obsession......my Spectrum pencils. Love ♥ them, although I am still on a steep learning curve with them!

I just finished off with the 'usual suspects'!! Ribbon, flowers my favourite corners and Craftwork Cards sentiment.

I can't believe I haven't got a stamp that says 'Granddaughter' or a peel off even!! So I used some peel off letters.........Trying to be really good and use old stash (like the papers and the letters!!)

Thanks for looking and I'll see you soon.

She xx

5 comments:

rachel said...

beautiful She - love this xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful She,love the image and fab layout.xxx

misteejay said...

Lovely card She. Isn't it always the way...no matter how much stash we have, there is always something that we don't have (and need).

Toni xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

This is really lovely - well done for using up some of those peel offs! Chrisxx

She King said...

xxx