Friday, April 11, 2014

Unity.........

Friends With Flair :)

Hi there........It's been ages since I've been able to play with my Unity stamps......but my niece's birthday is coming up, so I thought I'd use one of Fashionista stamps.......LOVE ♥ these!



I have used 'Alexis'......She is coloured with my Spectrum pens and pencils......I'm saving up for some more pencils...love ♥ these!

Background paper is Dovecraft and I've added my favourite corner, flowers and some ribbon. I coloured th Craftwork Cards sentiment with my Spectrums as I didn't have anything this colour.

Thanks for looking and I'll see you soon.

She xx

14 comments:

Juls said...

Fabulous card, love it!! Hugs Juls

massofhair said...

Fab birthday card for your niece, love the colours:-) xxx

misteejay said...

Beautiful card She - great colours.

Toni xx

rachel said...

a beautiful card She - fabulous xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely colours and details.xxx

Ruby said...

Lovely card.

Linda said...

Love that paper and the layout. And great colors too.

JPScraps said...

Terrific card! Excellent coloring :)

Gaylynn said...

How fun this is. Love all of the purple. :)

Rachel said...

lovely card! surely your niece will adore this
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com

KristyLee said...

This card totally has FLAIR!!! You have rocked out this card! love it! I found you on Unity's Friends with Flair.
Peace,
KristyLee

Dawn Fields said...

Very pretty card! Your niece is going to love it!

keren said...

She! I've missed you! This is so vibrant and fun. Love what you've created! And oh to have legs like hers!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Pretty in Purple... she is so sassy!