Monday, April 28, 2014

Keeping It........

Clean and Simple.........AGAIN!

Hi there. I have been longing to get my inky mitts on the 'Sun Kissed Fleur' set for ages.........finally got it :)

So I thought I'd see what it looked like coloured in with my new pencils (addicted to pens and pencils as well as stamps!!!) Derwent Coloursoft.....I love them, they are lovely to use and blend like a dream.


The card is quite small....probably about 4" square, so just right!! Simply stamped with Memento black ink and then coloured........

The quote is one I've had for ages.......

I also made a matching ATC...


I added Glossy Accents to the flowers....the pencils are so good, the colour didn't bleed at all.

I'm entering these into the 'Simon Wednesday' Challenge...........the theme is  'Keep it Clean and Simple'.

Thanks for looking.

She xx

5 comments:

Doreen said...

Fabulous card,love the design,and fab stamp.xxx

rachel said...

what a beautiful stamp she and your card and ATC are really stunning - fabulous xx

Alrik Gerlach said...

Wow! This is awesome! Love the coloring and the beautiful details.
What a wonderful project, all of the details are stunning!It's very inspiring.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful, love the floral image.
luv
Debby

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Gorgeous card and matching ATC!! The flower images are so pretty! Great coloring too!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...