Wednesday, April 16, 2014

If Nothing Changed.........

There would be no Butterflies........

Hi there........

I did intend to enter this Tag into the Craft Barn challenge..........but realised I'd used 'Changed' instead of 'Change'..........so I didn't think it would pass!

Loved making it though!!


The background is created with DIs and then over stamping with my Tim Holtz Butterfly set. I also used this to stamp onto Manilla card, which I then coloured with the same DIs as the background. The Quote is computer generated. I just felt it need a little 'something'........I opened the drawer where I keep some of my 'bits and bobs' and the first thing I picked up was this Butterfly brad!!!

Thanks for looking and I'll see you soon...

She xx

3 comments:

rachel said...

this is beautiful - absolutely love it she - gorgeous tag - I'm sure changed would have been okay wouldn't it? Hugs rachel xx

Doreen said...

A beautiful tag,gorgeous image and design.xxx

daisy said...

And what a sad place the world would be without butterflies ...

Love your little butterfly brad xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...