Wednesday, April 30, 2014

First Christmas Card.........

of the year made!!!

Hi there........I wanted to play with my new Derwent Coloursoft Pencils  so I decided to have a go with a design I may just use for some of mum's cards, as she likes the 'proper' Christmas images!!!


This is one of the first stamps I bought and I'm ashamed to say haven't used very much at all.........It's a wooden mounted (my favourite!!) stamp by Inkadinkado....I've just coloured the image with my pencils and used my Gathered Twigs DI round the edge. I put Glossy Accents on the flower. The paper is a magazine freebie by Kaisercraft.....

I just finished with my favourite corners, Card Candi, button and Craftwork Cards sentiment.

Thanks for looking.

She xx

5 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the image and fab layout,just gorgeous.xxx

rachel said...

great card She and well done in making a start xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Well done for giving that stamp an inking - this is a lovely card with such lovely colours She! Hugs, Chrisx

misteejay said...

Fabulous card She. What a lovely stamp and those papers are just right - traditional colours but with a vintage feel.

Toni xx

jo said...

Love the colouring She. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...