Sunday, April 13, 2014

Clean & Simple????.............

Hi there.....

These two words are not often seen on this blog...................

Yesterday, I felt at a bit of a loose end...........After a couple of hours with my cross stitching (which is coming along nicely, but slowly!! and I'm really enjoying the process again!) I thought I'd have a little play.......

Totally unsure what to do I thought I'd have a go at a 'One Layer' card.........EEK.......what was I thinking of???!!!  I need a flat-ish card to post and thought this would fit the bil!!!.......

So armed with my pencils and my gorgeous JOFY stamps, here is what happened!!


This is, I think my 3rd attempt!!! I just couldn't keep the background white!!.........So, armed with my soft 'putty' rubber I coloured this one!

The card is an off-cut from an A3 sheet after I've cut my usual 7" card out.......The fold is at the top....The sentiment is a Penny Black one, just silver embossed...

I really enjoyed making this, so aim to make some more!! I'm just so glad that my colouring didn't look like a 3 year old had done it!! It took me a while to get used to colouring with my pencils again!! I used these lovely Staedtler ones...

Thanks for looking and I'll see you soon.

She xx

7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the design and fab colours.xxx

massofhair said...

I know what you mean about keeping the white card pristine lol, bit of an issue but manage it most of the time now!

Love your CAS card, beautifully stamped and coloured :-) xxx

Donna B. said...

Very pretty CAS card! Awesome coloring! I LOVE Jofy stamps -so far I only have Christmas ones, I need these!!

rachel said...

its such a skill i don't have keeping clean whilst crafting! i think you made a wonderful job of your cas card she. just fabby xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh She, I have missed being able to comment, this is gorgeous - you made me laugh when you say it was attempt three - I know just what you mean being a messy pup myself!!! Take care, Chrisxx

misteejay said...

I'm not good at CAS I manage to smudge ink somewhere even when I'm not aiming for CAS (flowers, gems & ribbons are a god-send).

I love your card - the JOFY stamp is great and I love the colours you have used.

Toni xx

Juls said...

This is Fab, so bright and cheerful!! Hugs Juls

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...