Monday, April 7, 2014

Change..........

Hi there...

The words for the next Craft Barn Challenge are.........

CHANGE or TRUTH

I decided to go with 'Change' for my Tag.........

I have made a Butterfly Tag, but realised that the word was 'changed' and I didn't know if I'd be able to enter it.....I'll share that one later in the week......



No apologies for using my gorgeous girlie again! 'SHE was a daughter' by Christy Tomlinson for Unity.

I have had this coloured and paper pieced on my desk, ready to go on a Journal page.......I forgot to move her whilst using some sprays......so she is now slightly speckled! The background was done with a Donna Downey stamp and lots of embossing, then DIs over the top and Tim's Butterfly stamp over the top of all that! I then used Treasure Gold around the edges and a piece of German Scrap at the bottom. I added an old foreign coin at the top...another 'change'!!!

The great Quote by Mahatma Gandhi is computer generated.

Thanks for looking and I'll see you soon...

She xx

17 comments:

rachel said...

wonderful tag she - I do love this stamp and the quote is amazing - love that background too - brilliant xx

massofhair said...

Love your Tag, your Christy Tomlinson stamp is fantastic, tried to buy in the UK, struggling to find a place that stocks her stamps though.

Beautiful quote beautifully matched with your colours and image:-) xxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

This is beautiful She! Just love that background and the gilded edges! Chrisxx

Juls said...

This is beautiful!!! Hugs Juls

debby4000 said...

Brilliant tag, stunning details.
luv
Debby

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm not a stamper, but I've always been impressed with Christy's stamps. I love what you did, and that dress is to die for. BTW, great minds think alike, because I also used a coin in my entry.

Elaine said...

Love the sheen and embossing on your tag and you've chosen a great quote.

thassos456 said...

Grat tag. love the girlie :)

kaybee said...

Loving that stamp and all the texture. Beautiful!

Helen said...

Yes, love "She", and your quote is a good one. Loving the tag, the background behind She, is wonderful.

daisy said...

This is one of my favourite quotations & it looks fab on your gorgeous tag xx

Craftyfield said...

Love your textural background and the embossing on the dress.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a wonderful tag with great details. Fabulous quote.

lena-dailyscrap said...

Lovely, detailed tag with a very true quote!

Sylv said...

Fabulous tag, great quite. Live the detailed background and "She".

Sylv xx

BJ said...

Super tag, love the girlie and the golden colours. BJ

butterfliecrafter said...

Great quote.Nice touch with the foreign coin. I'm gonna remember that for my junk journal :-)