Thursday, March 13, 2014

Little Voice!

Hi there....

I have a Journal page to show you today...

I had so much fun making this...I used my Dylusions Journal...



I used my large 'Art' stamp and Floral background and clear embossed them. I then coloured with DIs and did some water splattering....My corners are stamped with Versamark and white embossed..

My gorgeous girlie is from the Couture collection by Dyan Reaveley..'Walk In The Park'.....I love this Quote and the stamp is a huge one from Indigo Blu....called 'Little Voice'

I just added some squiggles of Liquid Pearls...

Thanks for looking...

She xx

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Love your journal page.x

misteejay said...

What a beautiful page. I love that sentiment She...I think it would be perfect for me as I sometimes have a tendency to engage mouth before brain LOL

Toni xx

massofhair said...

Laughing at the sentiment as that's me too, think i need to get that one!

Wonderful journal page, can see how much you enjoyed playing:-) xxx

rachel said...

just wonderful She - love this to bits xx