Sunday, March 30, 2014

Happy Mother's Day......

to my gorgeous mum... :)

When I saw the beautiful card that the very talented Emma Williams made for Making Cards magazine last month I knew I had to try it!!!.......

Mine is a little different.......and I must say a massive thanks to my DH Bry.........who did the measuring and scoring.......as it had to be accurate and straight........Two things I am not good at!!




Here is the front of the card.. I found a couple of sets of stamps that must be amongst the first I ever bought by Hero Arts.....The Ladies are very glam!!I have added a feather and pearl drop onto a piece of ribbon.........

Here is the inside.........


Love these stamps and I really should use them more often!


I made her a gift bag to match.......



Here they are together.......




I think Archie approved!!!



He loved the feather!!!




I leave you with my lovely mum admiring her card..........she loved it!! Oh and Emma's gorgeous card is here




A big thank you to Emma for the inspiration and also to Bry for the cutting and measuring and the lovely photos!!

I'll see you soon..

She xx








5 comments:

massofhair said...

Hello All! A definite family project with stunning results. Glad your Mum loved her card:-) xxx

rachel said...

fabulous card She - wow - that is a complicated inner - love it though it looks lots of work! Big Hugs to you She - hope you are okay! Hugs rachel xx

misteejay said...

What a beautiful card and gift bag. Those stamps are fabulous.

Looks like your Mum loved them.

Toni xx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card set, perfect for a lovely Mum.
luv
Debby

daisy said...

A lot of work, but worth all the effort (from you both). Your Mum must have been thrilled xx