Friday, March 14, 2014

Big Guy............

Jogging!

Hi there......it's my little brothers 50th birthday next week.........how did that happen???? My baby brother 50??? It does make me feel old...........

Here is the card I made for mum to give him...

I turned, as I often do to the fabulous Mo Manning.......Love this Guy!



He's coloured with my Spectrums....

Paper is by PaperMania.....I started with a sketch and it just sort of evolved and now looks nothing like the original sketch! But I am quite happy with how it turned out.......It was at one point destined for the bin.....I managed to stick the image and the sentiment onto the card with the card upside down!! Luckily I managed to just about rescue it!!!

Thanks for looking...

She xx

2 comments:

Doreen said...

Fabulous card,love the design and image.xxx

rachel said...

a wonderful design She - I don't know where time goes - it seems to slip ever faster away! Big Hugs rachel x