Sunday, March 9, 2014

ART..............

Morning......

The words for the next Craft Barn Quotes Challenge   are.....

ART & ROAD........

I have managed to make my Tag on the day the challenge went live... :) I had such fun making this Tag and it's turned out exactly as I imagined it would...Hope you like it as much as I do!!!!



I started with a Manilla Tag...love using these, they take the ink so well. I used a floral background stamp by Stampington and clear embossed it. The 'ART' stamp is a huge one by Stampers Anonymous which I haven't used in an age! also clear embossed. I then coloured it with my DIs and did a little bit of water splattering. My gorgeous Lady is 'SHE Leaped'  by Christy Tomlinson  for Unity. Paper pieced with some Bo Bunny papers. The Quote is one of my Journal Quotes by Donna Downey also for Unity. I just added some flowers and a brad and I was done...

Thanks for looking and I'll see you soon.

She xx

22 comments:

Helen said...

Aren't those big Christy stamps fab?! I love your tag, and well done for getting the challenge done so quickly. (I was right behind you, lol!) hope they get the linky tool sorted soon so we can join up properly. xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love it - maybe even more than you do!! You really have made a beautiful tag here She! Chrisx

BJ said...

Cool tag love the use of the book pages. BJ

rachel said...

a beautiful tag She - really fab - love it to bits xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm not really a stamper, but you made a drop dead gorgeous tag. I can tell you like to stamp. You are very good. And what a great quote to celebrate this challenge with, too.

massofhair said...

Can see why you enjoy making your Tag, it is gorgeous! Lots of techniques on there and am loving your She Art stamp.

Wonderful Quote, glad you got yours done so quickly. Am off to look for quotes etc. Thanks for the inspiration :-) xxx

misteejay said...

Another wonderful tag She. You certainly seem to be enjoying your self - love the texture created by the use of the book pages on this one.

Toni xx

kaybee said...

Just one word - fabulous!

Elaine said...

Beautiful image and I love the colours blended in the background. Great quote too!

juliewheatman said...

Don't you just love going though your old stamps? love your tag and techniques

Margik said...

Really gorgeous tag!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Your tag is stunning! Love the background and the added flowers.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A gorgeous tag with fantastic details.

Craftyfield said...

The Distressed inks background, the flowers, embossing, cut-up words all come together beautifully in this tag.

butterfliecrafter said...

Great tag

kiwi in timbertown said...

Kiwi in Timbertown.
Great tag. love the background and techniq ues used

lena-dailyscrap said...

Gorgeous tag! I m a CT fan aswell ans I do like the whole composition!

Carol said...

Gorgeous tag - the stamps are lovely, layers and colours are fab x Thanks for your kind comments on my blog x :)

Carol said...

Gorgeous tag - the stamps are lovely, layers and colours are fab x Thanks for your kind comments on my blog x :)

gardenpinks said...

A wonderful tag and love the beautiful background colours
Lynn x

Sylv said...

Super tag, love the techniques and embellishments used, great quote.

Sylv xx

daisy said...

Stunning tag She & you were so fast!