Friday, February 21, 2014

Unity.............

'Friends With Flair!'

Hi there.......Gosh it's been ages since I played with Unity :) especially 'Friends With Flair'

I have had a bit of me time today, so thought I would have a play :)



I've used my gorgeous Christy Tomlinson girlie...SHE was a daughter  coloured with my Spectrums and paper pieced with some beautiful Bo Bunny papers.  My Quote is by Donna Downey, also from Unity.

I created my background with lots of texture and have painted over it and used my DIs over the top....along with some Treasure Gold over the top. The Quote she is stood on is an from an old 7Gypsies stamp set.

I just finished off with a Tim Holtz word and a brad.

Thanks for looking, I'll see you soon.

She xxx

24 comments:

Kate said...

Love it she ...you are a master at tags :) ...you know friends with flair is where i first saw your blog?
Kate xx

Jen M said...

This is so pretty!

SherylK said...

So pretty and great texture... and I love the textures. And I love the pics of your kitties. Why is Bry "unflappable"? Does he play Flappy Bird? lol

Donna K said...

So glad you had some "me" time…this is absolutely gorgeous, what a lovely tag full of thought and inspiration. I'm seriously in love with this piece.

rachel said...

fabulous She - I love that saying - and the lady is great xx

Gwen said...

I thought it was a canvas at first! Great detail all on a tag!

Ruby said...

Fabulous project. This one of my favorite stamps.

Amber Sheaves said...

Oh, this is just gorgeous!!

joetterer said...

I like the message.

pearshapedcrafting said...

Fabulous tag She and glad you had some you time-you certainly did make use of it! Love the background and the fab paper piecing! Home again now - will be in touch! Chrisx

scrapclose2theheart said...

I love the colors and textures of your tag. Hugs~Patti

Julie Odil said...

This is fantastic! I love all the layers and textures on your tag.

Lindsey said...

Love this! So much texture and interest.

Gaylynn said...

WOW, This is STUNNING artwork. The sentiment is beautiful the way you pieced it beside this gal. New follower of yours. :)

Angeline Choo said...

This mixed media tag is just awesome!! I love the stamp you used and all that texture.

Terri Burson said...

Wow this is amazing! Just beautiful.

Cynthia said...

Great mixed media tag, She!

massofhair said...

Beautiful Tag, love the paper piecing & colour palette:-) xxx

Laura Turcotte said...

Awesome! just awesome!

Rachel W K said...

gorgeous tag. the details are amazing
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Beejay said...

What a beautiful tag! Such wonderful texture!

JPScraps said...

The tag is beautiful! I love the quote.

Mandi said...

I love this <3

Miwa said...

This is a GORGEOUS tag, love it! Pure awesomeness! :)