Monday, February 10, 2014

Strong.....

Hi there................

Strong is one of the words on the 'Q&L' challenge at the Craft Barn

I knew what I wanted to do...which makes a change!!!!! I wanted to make another version of a Tag I made a while ago with different colours. I gave the first Tag away and this challenge has reminded me that I wanted to make another!!!

Here it is.......





I started with a large Tag and stamped and clear embossed a large Donna Downey background stamp and then coloured over the tag with DIs...........I used the Tim Holtz Papillon  stamp set next and just stamped the large background stamp with black Archival.  The Scroll is by Crafty Individuals...clear stamped and embossed in white.

My gorgeous girlie is by Christy Tomlinson for Unity ......'She Leaped'  Love ♥ her.... She is paper pieced.  The Quote is another Unity set, this time by Donna Downey...I have stood her on a dictionary definition of the word 'Strong'............

I really enjoyed making her...........and unusually, again!! I love how she has turned out.  So thank you to The Craft Barn...........

Thanks for looking I'll see you soon with some 'Lady' cards :)

She xxx

24 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow, I'm impressed. And a bit intimidated, too, I might add. You stamp SO well. I adore this, and I can see why you would like it. I especially like that you have your gal standing on the definition. Great way to keep her grounded (grin).

pearshapedcrafting said...

Hi She, I remember the similar one you did as I so loved it - this is every bit as beautiful, not just for the lovely quote but for the fantastic image, great stamping and a brilliant choice of colours. Hugs Chrisx

jo said...

Another stunning tag She!!!! xxx

Scrapmate said...

Oh this is fabulous I love the background & the image.

rachel said...

stunning background and lady She - love the quote too - fabulous - very inspirational xx

LindaS said...

Gorgeous tag. Love the girl especially.

Doreen said...

Love this gorgeous tag,fab deign and colours.xxx

Silvia Gonzalez said...

Beatiful tag! love it!

Elaine said...

Great tag with lots of detail and a great quote!

Craftyfield said...

Fantastic tag, so arty! Good choice of quote too...

massofhair said...

Wonderful Tag, love the quote. So much to love about your work, this is full of lovely colour and layers.
:-) xxx

Diane said...

Wonderful colors and tag design.

Hugs Diane

daisy said...

Adorable Sheila. Luv this style of mixed media xx

Vicky Hibbs said...

Wow love this, it's amazing how you can fit so much detail on one tag

sue jones said...

Love this! beautiful.

kiwi in timbertown said...

Kiwi in Timbertown
Lovely detail in this tag and great quote.

butterfliecrafter said...

What a great tag, so much to discover

lena-dailyscrap said...

Beautiful tag and so many of my favorite items to discover! Gorgeous Christy Tomlinson inspired work :-)

Sylv said...

Fabulous detailed tag, love the quote.

Sylv xx

carolfromkiwiland said...

Gorgeous tag. I love all the details and the added quote - she decided to leap. Beautiful.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

I love this tag, wonderful details.

Margik said...

A gorgeous tag! Love the design.

Maisie Moonshine said...

Beautiful - I do LOVE She Art. MMx

Sharon, The Craft Barn said...

I really love this