Monday, February 17, 2014

Mostly..........

I just sit around all day being fabulous!!!............I WISH!!!!

Hi there.............

Today I have a Journal page to show you.....I finished it a while ago, but for some reason never took a photo or blogged it!

It's in my fabulous Dylusions Journal..........



The background is created with acrylic paint and I have added Indigo Blu mega flakes and liquid pearls.
The Lady is a combination of stamps....the Couture Collection...'Night At The Opera' for the body....I felt she needed a head though! So I used one of the heads off 'Travelling Travis'................

She's coloured with Spectrums and paper pieced with one of my favourite paper collections 'Stella Ruby'.......Had these ages and I've only just been brave enough to cut into them! At least it's in my book and I can stroke it!!!

The Borders and Quotes are also Dylusions stamps...  The word is a rub on which I've had longer than I care to think about!!!

I've also decorated the envelope at the front of the Journal....




This time with DIs and Unity stamps....A Donna Downey large background stamp and my gorgeous Christy Tomlinson Lady........'She Was A Daughter'   Love ♥ her... I've added gilding flakes to this too..

Thanks for looking, I'll catch up with you soon..

She xxx



6 comments:

massofhair said...

Love your mash up, great colours and love that sentiment. Fantastic envelope so much interest and colour, it's all wonderful :-) x

rachel said...

wonderful background she and a fabulous frame too - I recognise those dylusions stamps! wonderful journalling She xx

Doreen said...

Fabulous creations,I love that you use the body of one stamp and head of another.xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Hmm! I wish too!!! Fabulous She, love the way you combined stamps! Chrisx

misteejay said...

Beautiful additions to your journal.

Toni xx

Elise said...

Wow! This is so WAY COOL! Love the colors and textures!!! FABULOUS!

Big Hugs,
Elise