Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Happy Birthday............

Sam!

Hi there.......

It's my Nephew's birthday soon, so I thought I would get ahead and make the cards for me and mum to send to him.........

Here is the first one...



I turned to Mo Manning for inspiration for both of the cards....This one uses 'Paul Typing'....I love Mo's images, they always look good, no matter what you do with them.....

He's coloured with Spectrums. I think the papers are by K&Co......I've had them so long that the front cover has disappeared!! I've just added my favourite corners and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

Thanks for looking, I'll see you soon.

She xx

5 comments:

misteejay said...

Great image She...love those socks. Fabulous card.

Toni xx

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

rachel said...

super card She - Mo manning images are so very useful! Hugs Rachel x

massofhair said...

Fabulous card for a Nephew, so relaxed and great colouring :-) xxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Brilliant card and must say I love that image! Congrats on being on the Wall of Fame for your entry in the Craftbarn challenge - it really is a fabulous tag! Chrisx