Sunday, February 2, 2014

Fairy...........

Hi there......

My card today is one that I made for a friend after her recent addition to her family...a beautiful baby girl....

I turned, as I often do to Mo Manning and she didn't disappoint.....



Isn't she just gorgeous?? I have used 'Fairy Sleepy'............She's coloured in with Spectrums.....I die cut an oval and then had to add a very wiggly oval as a matt!! I coloured the oval with DI before I took the die off...This is my 2nd card........first ended up mostly in the bin........I thought she needed glitter (I don't do glitter) and I made a complete mess so had to start again.......image and glitter went bin bound............

The papers are by Tim Holtz........I've had them years and never wanted to use them.....and I really need to, so I did......a little teensy, weensy bit of my paper mountain used!

The sentiment is a Craftwork Cards one...again I bought a 'job lot' so I am working my way through them!!! Flowers are from my stash and of course I added my corners and Card Candi!!

I thought I'd enter her into the 'Cute Card Thursday' Challenge..........the theme is 'Something New' I hope she qualifies......she is brand new :).......

Thanks for looking.........

She xx

6 comments:

rachel said...

hiya she. love your card and the th papers look perfect. brilliant image too . so cute. big hugs rachel x

misteejay said...

The image is adorable and the colouring works perfectly with those papers - beautiful card.

Toni xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and great papers.xxx

Netty said...

Loving your gorgeous card She, am sure your friend was thrilled to bits with it. Hugs Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

jackiescrafts said...

Awwwwww she's a cutie
Jackie x

massofhair said...

Very very cute card! :-) x