Thursday, February 20, 2014

Dare!!!

Morning.....

I have the other card for my nephew to show you today.

He is a typical stroppy teenage 'boy'!!!

'Dare' by the brilliant Mo manning is ideal!




I deliberately did the colouring in dark grey!  The backing paper is by HOTP....a pad which I have had for ages! Wish I could find my vertical 'Happy Birthday' stamp......it probably would have been better than the peel offs! Still I'm using up my old, old stash!

He's coloured with my Spectrums and I've added some colour with the new pencils too...love these!

I've just added my favourite corners and some buttons..

I'm entering this into the Creative Inspiration Challenge  .... the theme is 'Buttons'

Thanks for looking..

She xx

6 comments:

rachel said...

hiya there She - really wonderful card and thanks so much for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week and good luck xx

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous,fab design and details.xxx

Rene said...

Great card!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
Rene :D

massofhair said...

Can't work out if he's a Goth of some description, he looks awesome!

Fabulous colouring and i read you have the new SN Pencils, how are they? Waiting for someone to do a comparison with Inktense Pencils before i consider them.

Great card, i am sure Nephew will love it :-) xxx

misteejay said...

What a super card She.
I love the greys with just a hint of colour - very moody.

Toni xx

NGCARDS said...

A beautiful creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx