Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Congratulations!!!

Hi there!

Today I have a Wedding card to show you......

I have used my favourite Digi couple.......'You and Me'  by Tiddly Inks....



I love my Bo Bunny paper........it's from the Enchanted collection. So I decided to go a bit monochrome with the colours.....

My lovely swirl is the lovely 'Elegant swirl' die by Crafty Individuals. My flowers are the Spellbinders D-Lites 'Blooms 1'.......Favourite corners and Craftwork Card sentiments finish off the card...........

I'm entering my card into the 'Simon Says Wednesday Challenge' The theme is 'Wedding or Anniversary'.

Thanks for looking.......

She xx

3 comments:

rachel said...

I do adore this image She and it looks wonderful in the black and white! Have a great day hun! Hugs rachel x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fabulous design and details.xxx

Lin said...

This is a perfect wedding card! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!