Monday, February 3, 2014

Birthday...........

Fairy!!

Hi there.......

Today's cards are 2 that I have made my mum........who doesn't do fancy and lots of embellishments!!

Once again it was Mo Manning I turned to.......all her designs are a joy to use........




I have used 'Birthday Fairy Lee'................Coloured in with Spectrums...I love how you can different shades using the same colour........I have used one colour for her dress and a lighter colour for her wings and managed to get the shading I wanted! The cupcake paper is by Dovecraft and the other is from a pad I've had for longer than I care to admit!! but was just the right colours!! Craftwork Cards sentiment, favourite corners and candi finished the card...


This card is slightly larger and I've used the Tim Holtz papers again...The Daisies are the MFT Upsy Daisy...



These are my favourite cards, but mum liked them so that's the main thing!!!

Thanks for looking.......

She xxx

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the image and papers on this gorgeous card.xxx

misteejay said...

Beautiful cards She - love them both.

Toni xx

rachel said...

wonderful cards She - that would be a great image to use for my penny - might have to invest! Hugs rachel x

Juls said...

Adorable!! Hugs Juls