Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A Winner........

Again!!!

Today's cards are more cards that I have made for mum...

Using the fabulous 'A Winner' stamp by Penny Black.........



Coloured in with my Spectrums....The paper is from My Minds Eye.....I've added buttons, corners, candi and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.......

Here are the other two........this time I just used a Nesties circle to stamp on......






Mum liked them, I've just another couple to do for her and then I know she''s got enough to last her a few months!!!

Thanks for looking......

She xxx

5 comments:

Juls said...

Such cute cards, living the papers u gave used. Hugs Juls

misteejay said...

I'm not surprised your Mum liked them, they are so cute. A lovely collection of cards She.

Toni xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards,fab image and designs.x

massofhair said...

Very cute, lovely image and colours :-) xxx

rachel said...

gorgeous cards She - so very cute xx