Saturday, February 15, 2014

A Lady.........

or Two....

Hi there.......

These are the latest cards that I have made for mum.........I thought I'd find some of my older a bit neglected stamps....so glad I did!

The designs are more or less the same.........

The first one is my glorious Kanban Ladies :)





 The beautiful papers are from Craftwork Cards.  The circle sentiments (which my camera didn't like!!) are also from them.....

This beautiful Lady is an old B-Line stamp.



They are all coloured with my Spectrums and I've highlighted the PINK Lady with my new Spectrum pencils....

Thanks for looking...

She xx


4 comments:

rachel said...

these are all fabulous She - great images - love them xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful cards,love the gorgeous images and fab designs.xxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Beautiful cards, love them all but must say the bottom image looks like a real free spirit - those were the days! Chrisx

misteejay said...

Fabulous cards She - they look so classy.

Toni xx