Friday, January 24, 2014

Smile.....

Number 2!!!

Hi there.......Whilst looking for a Quote to use for The Craft Barn Challenge I came across this great Quote by Santosh Kalwar.....

“I was smiling yesterday,I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow.Simply because life is too short to cry for anything.” 

I decided to finish a page in my Moleskin Journal. I have had this background done for a long time, just waiting for the right image and Quote! 




One of my few New Year Resolutions is to do more Journalling......I hardly did anything last year, so really need to remedy this!!

I used another Stampotique stamp 'Weasel'  I replaced the 'Thank You' stamp that he comes with by stamping the word 'Smile on an old book page. The Quote is computer generated, BUT as is the way...I managed to lose the last word!!! I wasn't going to go on the computer just for that so I (rather haphazardly!!) stamped it using alpha stamps!!

I found the Quote 'giggle everyday'  which made me smile as well!! :)

I really enjoyed myself making something for me...Thanks to the Craft Barn for giving me the kick that I needed!!!

Thanks for looking...

She xx

4 comments:

massofhair said...

Great quote, love your background colours & Weasel has an enigmatic smile. Gorgeous pages:-) xxx

rachel said...

fab quote, image and I lurves the background to bits xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Fabulous quote and lovely bright journal pages! Love the 'giggle every day' and so apt for you as you always make me smile! Will be in touch soon! Chrisxx

Craftyfield said...

The background is gorgeous and perfect for the quote to stand out!