Sunday, January 19, 2014

Paris....

Again!!!

After using my 'Liza' Paris stamp last week, I thought I would have a play with some older, but much loved stamps :)........

Namely.....'Paris Socialite'  and 'New York Socialite' both by Stamps Happen....Wood mounted stamps my very favourite kind!!! :)

I'll show you 'New York' tomorrow...but here is Paris........




Sorry, due to my non existent camera skills you can only just about see the sentiment! To be fair it was dark by the time I took the photo.......!!!

She's coloured with my Spectrums....

These stamps do lend themselves to the 'Black and White treatment....a combination I've always loved! I just added a little PINK to her...... Well mum did want her for a lady who loves PINK!!! The papers are from a stack by Clare Curd that I've had longer than I care to think about!! but I've just rediscovered them!

I found some Black and White flowers and just added a button and some twine and of course my favourite corners!!

Thanks for looking....

She xx

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Wow She, what a stunning card - that is a fabulous image.
Toni xx

rachel said...

wonderful card she - this is a beauty - and i love the monochrome x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx