Monday, January 20, 2014

New York.........

Hi there!

Following on from yesterdays post.......here is my New York Lady :)........





Very similar to yesterdays! Love these stamps and I have had so much fun making these!!!!

Coloured again with Spectrums.....I found lots of flowers when I was having a sort out and tidy up!! I really must use them more!!!

Mum loved both of these cards and said getting one of these would be like getting a present!! Rare praise indeed off my very lovely, but very down to earth mum!!

Thanks for looking, I'll see you soon......

She xx

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous card, great image the perfect papers.
luv
Debby

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous image,fab design and papers.xxx

Netty said...

oooh, love her, hugs Annette x

rachel said...

just beautiful she - love that pink in there xx

misteejay said...

Oooo, these stamps are wonderful She - another fabulous card.
Toni xx