Sunday, January 5, 2014

Cheers!!!

Morning :)

It's my brother's birthday in a couple of weeks, so I thought it was high time I made a couple of cards.....

Here is the one I made for mum to give him.....


This stamp really takes me back!!! I think it was one of the first I ever bought...Wood mounted, my very favourite...
I think it probably has been re-sized and may be available in an acrylic set now...

Coloured in with my Spectrums...I've added 'puffy' stuff to the top of the glass...

Papers are from my never decreasing paper mountain!!!....I've just added my favourite corners (don't know what I'd do without these!!) and some Card Candi.....

Thanks for looking.......I'll be back tomorrow with my card...

Love She xxx

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Great card She - super image.

Toni xx

rachel said...

brilliant card - perfect for a man! Have a great day She xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Fabulous card She! Great colours! Thanks for your lovely comments, Chrisxx