Saturday, January 25, 2014

Black and White.............

Again!!!!

Hi there....After re-discovering my beautiful Lady stamp last week I thought I would make another couple of cards with her....

I also found some lovely paper which has been buried in my paper mountain! Every little helps....though it doesn't seem to be going down much!!!



Again based on an old Papertake weekly sketch designed by the very talented DawnyP...Love her sketches!
She's coloured in with my Spectrums. The flower is by Making Memories....don't know why I haven't used these before!!! They come with the fabulous brad to go in the middle! I just finished off with my favourite corner (what would I do without this??) shiny Card Candi (which the camera didn't like!!) and a sentiment by Craftwork Cards......which I managed to matt onto black and cut round...not bad for  scissor challenged  She!!!

I have had a few days off work and I've been relaxing and catching up a bit with my crafting.............

I'll see you soon, thanks for looking.

She xx

5 comments:

misteejay said...

I think black & white always makes a super base for images like this - another fabulous card She.

Toni xx

rachel said...

another stunning card She - beautiful - I can understand why you want to use this stamp - she's beautiful xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image and design.xxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh so elegant! Love the black and white with a touch of colour! Love that flower too! Chrisxx

massofhair said...

Very chic & elegant. Pretty pastel colours are a good contrast:-) xxx