Saturday, January 18, 2014

A Winner!

Hi there........

I do love my Penny Black stamps...they always make me smile :)

I am in the process of making some cards for mum...Lots of embellishments are really wasted on her, so I do try and keep the card as simple as I can...but also I have to know that I'd be happy to send them myself!!! Not always easy!!!

Here is the first one......




I have used 'A Winner'........Coloured in with my Spectrums.....The paper is from My Minds Eye..'A Happy Heart'...which I got half price in a sale a little while ago!!!

I just needed some ribbon, my favourite corners and a Craftwork Cards sentiment..

I'm glad to say mum really liked it!

Thanks for looking.....

She xx

5 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh She! What you do with this image means that you are the winner! Just love the colours too! Chrisx

rachel said...

love this She - absolutely love Penny Black stamps especially the Hedgies xx

Candy C said...

Yay She! Congrats on the win. Penny Black stamps are darling! You've done such an adorable job on this hedgie. Such a cute pink face! Love the card; the papers, the layers, the die cuts and ribbons. You did a fabulous job. I also wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment about my last post as a member of the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Design Team. Your time and thoughts are much appreciated. <3 Candy

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Just lovely.