Sunday, December 8, 2013

With The..............

Baby!!

Hi there...

Here is my latest Christmas card........think I'm almost there now!!!

I love Mo Manning images and for this card I've used the adorable 'With The Baby'

One day I will learn to take a half decent photo!! Love ♥ him...He's coloured with Spectrum Noirs and the gorgeous paper is from Lili of the Valley....

I'm entering this into the following Challenges...
 Stamping Sensations     the theme is 'Free and Easy'
Papertake Challenge      the theme is 'Anything Goes'...........I think one of Dawny's old sketches (love them and they are always my 'go to' cards ideas!!!) from Papertake was the inspiration for this.....

Thanks for looking......

She xx

8 comments:

brenda said...

Such a very pretty card for our theme this month, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

misteejay said...

Lovely stamp She and you have created a beautiful card with it.

Toni xx

NGCARDS said...

A gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at PTW and all the best for the festive season! xxx

rachel said...

beautiful image She - fantastic xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oooh! On catch up again, loving your "quick and easy" cards - although they look anything but! This one I especially love! Take care, Chrisxx

Lynne K said...

What a lovely image, beautifully coloured! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

Lynne

debby4000 said...

Absolutely adorable and so gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Netty said...

Love your pretty card She and by the way you look great in your onesy. Annette x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...