Friday, December 20, 2013

With the Baby.........

Hi there...........

Here is the card we are going to give to mum this year.......I always try to pick the image carefully and also not add too many embellishments....She isn't sentimental and I know she'll give me the card back after Christmas to 'use the bits!!'.........

I turned to Mo Manning again and used her gorgeous 'With the baby' image...

Coloured with my Spectrums and a gold glitter pen for the Halo and wing. Background papers are from Lili of the Valley....Used these so much this year!! And another one of the fabulous Dawny P's sketches....she is so clever....

Snowflakes are a Martha Stewart punch....

Thanks for looking....

She xxx

3 comments:

Juls said...

Sweet card, love the colours! Hugs Juls

rachel said...

such a gorgeous card She - lovely image xx

Netty said...

Beautiful card She. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas, hugs Annette x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...