Monday, December 16, 2013

Valerie..........

In Winter!

Hi there.....I love Mo Manning images and they just seem to get better and better :)

I recently bought 'Valerie in Winter' which is a set of 3 stamps and they really make me smile :)

I have used 2 of the images........








She's coloured with my Spectrum Noirs.......The 1st card uses paper from my never ending 'paper mountain'! and the 2nd uses some gorgeous papers by Lili of the Valley ...'Winter Wishes'  I'm not sure where I saw this sketch....Sorry.....Wherever I saw it 'thank you'....So simple and effective....

Here's my favourite...
Again using another Lili of the Valley pad...this time 'Frosty Christmas'



I've also used 'Puffy Stuff' on these, due to my fantastic (not!!) camera skills it hasn't shown up very well!!

I'd like to enter these into the following Challenge....

Cute Card Thursday....The theme is 'Christmas Catch Up'

Thanks for looking....

She xxx

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable cards and they are also gorgeous too. Thank you for the fabulous card I've received and I've looked everywhere to find your address can you e-mail me it on debby4000craftystuff@hotmail.co.uk
luv
Debby

Tabbatha Sandoval said...

These are just adorable She! I love how just by changing the papers and color scheme the cards look so different. :D

rachel said...

wonderful cards She - I recognise that top one - its even more gorgeous in the flesh! Love it! Thankyou so much! Hugs rachel xx