Saturday, December 28, 2013

Tim's Tags..........

Revisited!!!

Morning, I hope you all had a lovely peaceful Christmas.......

Today I'd like to share a Tag I made just before the big day, whilst I was wrapping the last of my presents! I wanted to make a couple of Tags for some special friends and liked them so much that I made one for myself.......



Gosh it's ages since I've used anything Tim!
I used to love it when he did his 12 Tags of Christmas and really miss it...It always used to be the start of the celebrations for me..........I've not joined in since he started doing it monthly....to be honest it's ages since I've bought any of his new stuff and have found it hard to improvise!!

I used one of my favourite and most used stamp set...'Just Believe'..............

He's stamped with Black Versafine.......my 'go to' inkpad!!! Then I masked him out before stamping the tree and word. I then coloured with my DIs and did a bit of 'water splatting'. The binding is coloured with my DIs and I've just added a little 'S' (S for She, S for Santa!!!) and a grunge hinge...

It's based on the 2007 Tag here

I had so much fun making these Tags....there may be more to come!!!

Thanks for looking and I'll see you soon...

She xxx

2 comments:

rachel said...

hiya she - love this image - wow - thats going back some time!!! don't think i'd even heard of sir tim back then! Lol! Glad you had a great Christmas and hope 2014 is good to you and yours! Hugs rachel x

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a fab tag and have made a mental note to make some myself to add a unique touch to the pressies.
I do hope you had a fab Christmas & that 2014 brings you everything you wish for x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk