Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sparkles......

And Spots!!!

Hi there......I love my Penny Black stamps!!

I bought 'Sparkles and Spots' last year and didn't get chance to use her.........Mum wanted a card to send to my teenage niece and I thought this stamp was perfect!



She's coloured with my Spectrum Noirs...love these too!! Gorgeous background paper by PaperMania....

Again I turned to my 'sketch inspiration' the lovely and talented Dawny P's sketches for the Papertake challenge..........It 'evolved' slightly as I put the matt at a jaunty angle!

I just added my favourite corners and lovely Hobbycraft flowers.........

I'm going to enter her into the following challenges.......

Penny Black Saturday Challenge   the theme is 'Christmas'
and...
Penny Black and More Challenge  the theme is 'Traditional Colours'

Thanks for looking...have a great Sunday....

She xx

6 comments:

rachel said...

wonderful card She - perfect image for a young girl - sure she'll love it! Thanks so much for your Christmas card too - such a sweet image - and such a gorgeous card xx

brenda said...

So very pretty and great colour choice, thanks so much for joining in at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Candy C said...

What an adorable card! Love the polka dots and stripe mix. Your stamped and colored girl is beautifully done! This is a very cute design for a card. Thanks so much for the nice comment you left on my blog as well. <3 Candy

linda said...

very elegant and festive! i love the tiny dotted paper next to the larger dots and stripes. thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more.
linda

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Fabulous card, love the image and beautiful papers.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more Challenge.
Merry Christmas;-))m

Helen said...

WOnderful card!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Happy New Year!
Helen x