Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Snow Family.....

Hi there....

I do like to get as much as I can out of my stamps, so I thought I'd show you 2 cards using the same stamp 2 different colour-ways....

The stamp is the gorgeous Lili of the Valley 'Snow Family'...........

My first card is for mum to send my brother....



Coloured with my Spectrum Noirs....Papers are from one of my most used pads this year 'Spots and Stripes Festive' by PaperMania.
I've just added my favourite corners and Card Candi.
I've used one of Dawny P's sketches....

I decided to get my Distress Inks out for the next one....I can't remember the last time I used these!! I did get quite inky and messy!!



Coloured with Spectrums before I inked over and then did a bit of 'water splashing!' Not sure who the papers are by...but they aren't a Christmas pad, but the colours were ideal....I added my favourite corners and some little die cut Poinsettias...

I'd like to enter these into the 'Allsorts' Challenge'.........the theme is 'Snowflakes'.

Thanks for looking.

She xxx

3 comments:

rachel said...

love this stamp she and both cards are fab - but I do love the inky one best of all - lol xx

Netty said...

Loving both your cards and those snow people are great. Annette x

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable sweet cards.
luv
Debby