Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Favourite Five Christmas Cards!!!

Hi there......

The lovely Debby is again asking us to share our favourite 5?? (or possibly a few more!!) Christmas cards....

Here are mine......

My 1st one is............. 'Annabelle and Tree

















My 2nd is...'From Bethlehem'

















I love Mo's images, they are a joy to use.

My 3rd is............'Tree Topper'


















There had to be a Saturated Canary image too :)

My 4th is..........'Tilda Singing Carols'


















There had to be a Tilda too :) Love this girly...

My 5th is.....'Snow Family'


















This counts as one choice.....doesn't it??? With it being the same stamp??? :)



















Sorry Debby, I know you said 5...........BUT I had to add Valerie, didn't I??





















Thank you for looking at my Favourite 5 (ish) Christmas Cards....Thanks again Debby for doing this......Love to look back and see my cards and also look at all the other gorgeous cards very clever crafty folk share....Debby is also offering some candy too, thank you Debby...so make sure you link here 

I hope you and yours have the most peaceful and happy Christmas and I hope Santa brings you lots of goodies :)....See you the 'other side' :)

She xx


10 comments:

misteejay said...

Merry Christmas She - thank you for sharing your favourite cards.

Wishing you & yours all the very best.

Toni xx

Carmen M. said...

Wonderful choices... So pretty thanks for posting them I am enjoying everyones picks.

rachel said...

lovely choices She - hope you've had a fab day xx

Viv's Visuals said...

Lovely cards... and I love Valerie!!! Hope you had a lovely Christmas Day!

Ellie said...

Such beautiful creations!!Love each one of these! Fabulous sketches!

Doreen said...

Gorgeous selection of cards,love them.xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW She you've made some stunning cards this Christmas, of course you had to add Valerie and I'm so pleased you've joined me this year with my Favourite Five Christmas Cards 2013.
luv
Debby

Desire Fourie said...

This is wonderful selection of cards and a great reflection of your beautiful creative style. {I would love you to take part in my 300,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Linda said...

Gorgeous selection of cards, I love the background you created for the Snowmen one :) xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful cards. Sue x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...