Saturday, December 21, 2013

Clean and Simple!!!!!

Hi there.......

Not a term often seen on this blog!!!

I always make some really quick, simple and easy cards......and I'm pleased to say I really like these.....They are simple and very clean......Don't know how I managed it!!!!



I used a well loved Snowman stamp...lightly coloured with my Spectrums. The little card is about 4" square.

The fabulous sentiment is by 'Paper Smooches'.......I just drew very wiggly lines round the image and card....

All that is left for me to say is a BIG THANK YOU to you all and wish you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS....

Thanks for looking.....

She xxx

5 comments:

Juls said...

This is fab!! Loving the CAS look!! Hugs Juls

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your CAS card.
luv
Debby

misteejay said...

What a cutie of a card She.

Hope you & yours have a wonderful Christmas.

Toni xx

rachel said...

so very beautiful - love this! Merry Christmas to you xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Fabulous CAS card She! Wishing you a Wonderful Christmas, Chrisxx