Saturday, November 30, 2013

Winter Skating Tilda....

Morning....

I have used the gorgeous 'Winter Skating' Tilda for my cards today.........

 I love her...♥

I did a couple of colourways.....



Firstly nice and wintery.......She's coloured with my Spectrum Noirs........can't wait to get my new pens :) ♥ Love my pens!!!!

I used an old Doily that mum gave me.......knowing it would come in handy! Papers are by PaperMania as is the little bow..I just finished with some flowers (Bry has actually let me loose with the hot glue gun....I've managed not to burn myself so far!!!) and some Card Candi.

My 2nd is Red and Green...always makes me feel festive! Same paper pad and another doily. Flowers are from Hobbycraft.



I'd like to enter my cards into the following challenges.......

Cute Card Thursday.............Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday Challenge  Anything Goes


Thanks for looking, have a good weekend...

She xx

3 comments:

rachel said...

these are both lovely - love the blue one best I think - but its a close call xx

Juls said...

Fabulous cards!! Hugs Juls

debby4000 said...

Love them both and they're are both gorgeous too.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv

Debby