Sunday, November 17, 2013

Tree Topper!

Morning!
Today's card uses the little image that I coloured the other day..........

The gorgeous 'Tree Topper' by Saturated Canary..........



She's coloured in with my ProMarkers..........The top of her hat and her jacket is just one colour, I've just gone over until I had the shading that I liked...........

Papers from my never ending Paper Mountains!!!!

I have wondered if anybody looks at me!!! I did think about stopping blogging, but this is the easiest way for me to keep a record of the cards I've made.........So I've decided that I'll continue and whilst comments are always welcome........My Blog is for me too!!!

Have a good Sunday...................

She xx

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Such a cutie She - lovely card.

Toni xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Brilliant girlie Christmas card She! Love the zing it has! Like you - sometimes wonder who looks but then I know that I don't always comment. Suspect that a lot of folk have gone to the dark side(my name for Facebook) It's thanks to you and a few others that I started my blog and I intend sticking with it! I like the permanent nature of blogging and the format and as you say it's a good and easy way of recording! Will be in touch. Chrisx

rachel said...

hi she. great card and please don't stop blogging!hugs x