Sunday, November 24, 2013

Tilda..........

Singing Carols............

Hi there....

Today's card features one of my favourite stamps.........'Tilda Singing Carols'........Don't you just love her??


She's coloured with ProMarkers.........talking of pens...I have some of the latest Spectrum Noir pens that Santa will be bringing in his (hopefully!) bulging sack!! Can't wait to play....

Papers are by PaperMania, as is the the lovely bow...It's just finished with my favourite corners, an old doily of mums and some gorgeous little flowers and leaves I got from Hobbycraft.....

Thanks for looking..........back soon with some more Tildas....

She xxx

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely card She. The traditional colour scheme is great - for some reason I don't tend to use reds & greens very often which is a shame because they really make you think of Christmas.

Toni xx

rachel said...

hi she - gorgeous card - great colouring too - love my new speccies - I went for the POTW - very naughty xx