Saturday, November 2, 2013

Manger Family...........

Morning!

I'm in serious Christmas Card making mode!!! I really should be more organised!!! I'm making some for mum, which always means the true meaning of Christmas.......

I love ♥ my new Stampendous stamp.........'Manger Family'  It just says it all really, doesn't it? So I left the card design fairly simple.......



Coloured in with Spectrum Noirs.....The papers are DCWV which I bought from QVC longer ago than I care to remember!! I thought it was about time I used them, rather than just stroking them! Just finished with (of course!) ribbon, my favourite corners and some stick on gems.

Thank you for looking.........I'll try and catch up with you soon, life is a bit hectic at the moment!!! I've just realised as well that it's the Hobbycraft show at the NEC next weekend........I have my ticket (thank you Tesco!!!) just got to sort out transport....so if I can, I might just be there next Saturday!!

She xxx

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely card She - the image is beautiful and I love the colours.

Toni xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Beautiful card She! Such a lovely image. Well done for using those papers! Hope you enjoy the NEC, Chrisx