Monday, November 11, 2013

From Bethlehem.....

Hi there.........

I'm still making mum's cards.......hopefully nearly done now!!!

I have completed 20 of these........I set up a little production line!! The only way I could cope with doing that many all the same........

I have used  'From Bethlehem' by the very talented Mo Manning. I used the Digi image, but it's also available in rubber!! Here



I have used more or less the same layout for them and the same colours. The gorgeous background papers are from Lili Of The Valley....'Frosty Christmas'  They are lush.................

The image is coloured with my Copics. I have left the cards fairly plain as I wanted the image to be the focal point.......Also my mum doesn't really 'get' or appreciate lots of embellishments and isn't sentimental and thinks none of the people she sends to are either! So I make them as simple as I can whilst still making them look (hopefully!) quite good!

After the cards came the insets and then I made envelopes! These are 7" cards so I just make envelopes out of my 12 x 12 paper mountain!



Thanks for looking.......

She xx

1 comment:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love the way you are making your Mum's cards! Great colouring on your little girl - just gotta love that tree!!!
Hope to hear tales of the NEC soon!! Chrisxx