Sunday, October 27, 2013

Nativity Play!

And variations!!!

Hi there! I was checking my Christmas cards yesterday and even though I have tried to be organised I really have loads left to do........So I thought I'd have a play with my beautiful Wild Rose Studio stamp.........

'Nativity Play'.................I love this and it brings so many happy memories back of school Nativity plays!!!

Here is my first one.........




The Sketch, as most of mine are!! is from the Papertake Challenge archives.........designed by the very talented Dawny P........

Coloured in with my Spectrum Noirs. The gorgeous paper is PaperMania. The sentiment is, I think HOTP....Just added my favourite corners, ribbon and Card Candi...which I coloured!

Next is my mistake............I hope I'm not the only one this happens to!!!



The card was virtually made and I thought I'd just go round the edge of my image with my blue pen.........when it literally jumped.......taking blue pen over the edge .......which of course I couldn't cut down any more! So I ended up colouring the whole of the background in blue and adding some little gold stars with a glitter pen!!!.........

Now.............my favourite...........


A different sketch and a different colour way! Think I prefer these colours. I just finished with small Poinsettias and my lovely new D-Lite die 'Sprigs'

Thanks for looking and I hope you all enjoyed the extra hour this morning!!! Hopefully I'm not the only one that has clocks and watches that are only right for 6 months of the year!!!!

I'll catch up with you soon.

She xxx

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Lovely cards She - even the 'mistake'...isn't it frustrating when things like that happen - but I think you turned it around beautifully.

Toni xx